Vox Crossword May 5 2021 Answers help if you are stuck at solving today's puzzle.
It's not your fault, to be honest.
In many cases, what's right before our eyes are the hardest things to find and/ or solve ― in this case, The Atlantic Crossword.
But that is nothing to worry about. We are here to help with that.
You should be thinking about how interesting it is that you train your mind by solving these challenging puzzles every day.
The fact that you are reading these Vox Crossword May 5 2021 Answers proves that you are willing to spend your time trying to get better when it comes to decision-making and or solving quizzes or puzzles.
You are not alone in feeling good about spending your time in a way that helps you; we're also very proud of you and glad that you enjoy every second of doing something that helps you as well ― in this case, The Atlantic Crossword.
With that out of the way, let's look into Vox Crossword May 5 2021 Answers.
Note: If the answers contain links to other pages, that's where you should be able to get the answers.
Vox Crossword May 5 2021 Answers:
Listed below are the answers to today's puzzle or quiz.
- Inflating device 4 letters
- ___ Jones 3 letters
- George Jetson’s four-legged friend 5 letters
- Softball slugger’s stat 3 letters
- With 15 Across what today marks for some Star Wars aficionados 9 letters
- Carolina river named after a Native American tribe 6 letters
- ___ further review … 4 letters
- See 11 Across 8 letters
- In a frightened manner 9 letters
- Pac-12 school located in Tempe 3 letters
- Teen safety organization (abbr.) 4 letters
- Hawks or Falcons on scoreboards 3 letters
- Historic opening? 3 letters
- 3 for a short golf hole 3 letters
- Take advantage of 3 letters
- I want my ___! (’80s catchphrase) 3 letters
- Person readying oneself for an apocalyptic event 7 letters
- Scott who sued for liberty in 1857 4 letters
- Double-reed woodwind instrument 4 letters
- USWNT soccer player Ali Krieger to teammate Ashlyn Harris 4 letters
- Far from a regular occurrence 6 letters
- That’s so clever! 6 letters
- Moving-day rental 5 letters
- Trial run-through 4 letters
- What birds’ wings do 4 letters
- Short response to a long post in text speak 4 letters
- Jekyll’s wild side 4 letters
- Flight-regulating organization (abbr.) 3 letters
We hope you had fun solving these quizzes or puzzles.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who might be struggling to solve today's The Atlantic Crossword puzzles as well.