Vox Crossword January 26 2021 Answers help if you are stuck at solving today's puzzle or quiz.
It's not your fault, to be honest.
Sometimes, the hardest things to find and/or fix are those that are always right in front of our eyes ― in this case, Newsday Crossword.
But that is nothing to worry about. We are here to help with that.
Isn't it amazing that you keep your mind sharp and challenged by solving these puzzles every day?
You have read this far, which shows that you are willing to spend your time improving your decision-making or sharpening your brain.
And you should be proud of that. In fact, we are also very proud of you, and glad that you enjoy every second of that time trying to solve puzzles to sharpen your memory and thinking power ― in this case, Newsday Crossword.
With that out of the way, let's look into Vox Crossword January 26 2021 Answers.
Note: If the answers contain links to other pages, that's where you should be able to get the answers.
Vox Crossword January 26 2021 Answers:
Listed below are the answers to today's puzzle or quiz.
- Impressive ballroom maneuver 3 letters
- Dependable person 4 letters
- Edible oval 3 letters
- Psychic emanation 4 letters
- Cat suit? 3 letters
- Mad as heck 5 letters
- Long (for) 5 letters
- Pinot alternative 3 letters
- Office abbr. 3 letters
- Told tales 4 letters
- ___ in the [4 Down] (What a glorious feeling!) 6 letters
- Quaint stopover 3 letters
- Broken mirrors e.g. 5 letters
- Record 3 letters
- Leader of The Pussycats on Riverdale 5 letters
- Gold meas. 3 letters
- Image app 5 letters
- Thumb one’s nose at 4 letters
- Come to think of it that’s probably untrue. 9 letters
- Pixar features? 9 letters
- See 18 Across 4 letters
- Me and my friends’ 3 letters
- Folly 9 letters
- Progressive politician Porter 5 letters
- Last word in a fairy tale 3 letters
- Star Wars baddie Kylo ___ 3 letters
- Sour fruta 5 letters
- Asian superfood berry 4 letters
- Kind 3 letters
- Minor criticism 3 letters
- Where shanties are shared 3 letters
We hope you had fun solving these quizzes or puzzles.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who might be struggling to solve today's Newsday Crossword puzzles as well.