USA Today Crossword January 23 2021 Answers help if you are stuck at solving today's puzzle.
It's not your fault, to be honest.
In many cases, what's right before our eyes are the hardest things to find and/ or solve ― in this case, La Times Crossword.
But that is nothing to worry about. We are here to help with that.
You should be thinking about how interesting it is that you train your mind by solving these challenging puzzles every day.
The fact that you are reading these USA Today Crossword January 23 2021 Answers proves that you are willing to spend your time trying to get better when it comes to decision-making and or solving quizzes or puzzles.
You are not alone in feeling good about spending your time in a way that helps you; we're also very proud of you and glad that you enjoy every second of doing something that helps you as well ― in this case, La Times Crossword.
With that out of the way, let's look into USA Today Crossword January 23 2021 Answers.
Note: If the answers contain links to other pages, that's where you should be able to get the answers.
USA Today Crossword January 23 2021 Answers:
Listed below are the answers to today's puzzle or quiz.
- Key near a tilde 3 letters
- Slice of tofu 4 letters
- Place for agriculture 4 letters
- Not nice 4 letters
- Lacking color 4 letters
- Correspondence from podcast listeners 5 letters
- You might be ___ something! 4 letters
- Anagram of vile 4 letters
- Cut very finely 5 letters
- Dark Angel star 11 letters
- Figured it out! 3 letters
- More frosty 5 letters
- Marine mammal 4 letters
- Nourished 3 letters
- Exam with a score range of 400 to 1600 3 letters
- Fitting 3 letters
- Snuggle 6 letters
- Food with acorn and spaghetti varieties 6 letters
- ___ to the throne 4 letters
- Prime minister elected in 2017 13 letters
- Song sung alone 4 letters
- You’re right 6 letters
- Air or scare punctuation 6 letters
- Many a fillable document 3 letters
- Unfilled space 3 letters
- Function 3 letters
- Don’t settle for ___! 4 letters
- I would have voted for ___ for a third term if I could (Get Out line) 5 letters
- Off-road transport for short 3 letters
- Writer of seven autobiographies 11 letters
- American Indians in Children’s Literature founder Debbie 5 letters
- Trick 4 letters
- Ginger ___ (fountain drinks) 4 letters
- Trial’s partner 5 letters
- Gigawatt e.g. 4 letters
- Hotel garment 4 letters
- States 4 letters
- No thanks 4 letters
- ___ thai 3 letters
- What some phone keyboards contain 6 letters
- Nation in western New York 6 letters
- Watch a friend’s feline 6 letters
- Blueprint detail for short 4 letters
- Stuff from a volcano 4 letters
- Sasha Fierce for Beyonce e.g. 5 letters
- ___ of the ball 5 letters
- Like does 6 letters
- French friend 3 letters
- Chased on foot 8 letters
- French tire maker 8 letters
- Scent sensor 4 letters
- Head of the pack 6 letters
- Resident of Baghdad or Basra 5 letters
- Prohibit 3 letters
- Often groanworthy joke 3 letters
- Cool trick huh? 4 letters
- Lose fur 4 letters
- Get off ___-free 4 letters
- Get less firm 3 letters
- Instrument for Ahya Simone 4 letters
- Ren Faire competitors on charging horses 8 letters
- Plant in many balms 8 letters
- Main color of the Turkish and Tunisian flags 3 letters
- Remove condensation from 5 letters
- Shape with four right angles 6 letters
- Glue with a bull mascot 6 letters
- Big watery expanse 3 letters
- Horse gait 6 letters
- Blob under a biology class microscope 6 letters
- Halted temporarily 6 letters
- Gooey breakfast condiment 5 letters
- Place to sweat 5 letters
- Tolerate 4 letters
- In its current state 4 letters
- Meshy traps 4 letters
- Protein source 3 letters
We hope you had fun solving these quizzes or puzzles.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who might be struggling to solve today's La Times Crossword puzzles as well.