The Atlantic Crossword January 21 2021 Answers help if you are stuck at solving today's puzzle.
It's not your fault, to be honest.
In many instances, the most difficult things to find and/or solve are those that are always right before our eyes ― in this case, Newsday Crossword.
But that is nothing to worry about. We are here to help with that.
You should think about how fascinating it is that you keep your mind sharp and challenged every day by solving these puzzles.
The fact that you are reading to this point demonstrates that you are willing to spend your time trying to improve decision-making or solving quizzes or puzzles.
You have to realize you are not alone in feeling good about spending your time in a way that benefits you, we are, actually, very proud of you, and glad that you enjoy every second of that time solving puzzles to sharpen your brain ― in this case, Newsday Crossword.
With that out of the way, let's look into The Atlantic Crossword January 21 2021 Answers.
Note: If the answers contain links to other pages, that's where you should be able to get the answers.
The Atlantic Crossword January 21 2021 Answers:
Listed below are the answers to today's puzzle or quiz.
- Flying kangaroo carrier 6 letters
- 1972 movie title theme describing the main character Youngblood Priest 8 letters
- Call Me Maybe singer familiarly 8 letters
- Sidewalk-sale stock say 3 letters
- KJ of Riverdale 3 letters
- Miss in the future maybe 3 letters
- Floating drops 4 letters
- Succeeded in appearing to be 8 letters
- Most pitch-black 7 letters
- Bind together 5 letters
- One of four in a plane 8 letters
- Chill period after hitting the slopes 8 letters
- First word of Dante’s Inferno 3 letters
- Sample 3 letters
- Unfortunately yes 8 letters
- Tries to smack 7 letters
- Seafood dish made using white wine and garlic 6 letters
- He wrote The best lack all conviction while the worst / Are full of passionate intensity 5 letters
- Converge 4 letters
- You to Rilke 3 letters
We hope you had fun solving these quizzes or puzzles.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who might be struggling to solve today's Newsday Crossword puzzles as well.