New York Times Crossword May 27 2021 Answers help if you are stuck at solving today's puzzle.
It's not your fault, to be honest.
In many cases, what's right before our eyes are the hardest things to find and/ or solve ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
But that is nothing to worry about. We are here to help with that.
You should be thinking about how interesting it is that you train your mind by solving these challenging puzzles every day.
The fact that you are reading these New York Times Crossword May 27 2021 Answers proves that you are willing to spend your time trying to get better when it comes to decision-making and or solving quizzes or puzzles.
It's important to know you're not alone in feeling good about spending your time in a way that benefits you, we're also very proud of you and glad that you enjoy every second of that time ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
With that out of the way, let's look into New York Times Crossword May 27 2021 Answers.
Note: If the answers contain links to other pages, that's where you should be able to get the answers.
New York Times Crossword May 27 2021 Answers:
Listed below are the answers to today's puzzle or quiz.
- Sites for whirlpools 4 letters
- Some time ___ 3 letters
- Peppery salad ingredient 5 letters
- Pack down 4 letters
- It’s been called the art of making a point without making an enemy 4 letters
- Toots one’s horn 5 letters
- Young woman living in a city as 58-Across would say 9 letters
- Oreos at an ice cream parlor say 5 letters
- ___ d’Or (Cannes award) 5 letters
- Subject of a squabble between airplane passengers 7 letters
- Dedicated work 3 letters
- Minnie’s promise as 58-Across would say 11 letters
- Bureaucracy 7 letters
- How ___ it? 3 letters
- Epitome of simplicity 3 letters
- Word with secret or talent 5 letters
- Beano competitor 4 letters
- When an armistice is signed as 58-Across would say 13 letters
- Hunger (for) 4 letters
- Lines of power 5 letters
- ___ Day (May 1 in Hawaii) 3 letters
- G.I. to be worried about 3 letters
- Kidding around 7 letters
- Looking pretty as 58-Across would say 11 letters
- Starter starter 3 letters
- Shaky 7 letters
- City that’s home to the N.C.A.A.’s College World Series 5 letters
- Tickets 5 letters
- Animated character who’s the subject of this puzzle’s theme 9 letters
- Madama Butterfly has four 5 letters
- Super Monkey Ball company 4 letters
- Small stream 4 letters
- Offer from a volunteer 5 letters
- Hand pic maybe 3 letters
- Livens (up) 4 letters
- Daze 6 letters
- Marching band event 6 letters
- Moseyed along 6 letters
- Something you might use a filter for 4 letters
- Producer of the Jacksons? 3 letters
- ___ rights cause long championed by the Mattachine Society 3 letters
- Eightsome 5 letters
- Baubles 6 letters
- Sporting event in a ring 5 letters
- Finally reaches 8 letters
- Easy to scare 8 letters
- ID theft target 3 letters
- Comfy couch accessory 5 letters
- Movement associated with crystal healing 6 letters
- Curator’s deg. 3 letters
- Tournament type 4 letters
- Counterpart of own 4 letters
- Imperio or Crucio in the Harry Potter books 3 letters
- Gentle 4 letters
- Service station offering 3 letters
- Say all sorts of nice things 4 letters
- 17-time host of the Academy of Country Music Awards 8 letters
- Slow-on-the-uptake cry 8 letters
- Major exporter of mineral water 4 letters
- Go at a clip 4 letters
- Do some farrier’s work on 6 letters
- Mahershala of Green Book 3 letters
- Salon foam 6 letters
- Affirmative 3 letters
- Don’t make ___! 5 letters
- Drawn 6 letters
- Totally useless 6 letters
- Twists into deformity 6 letters
- When many New Year’s parties begin to die down 5 letters
- So far 5 letters
- Car sticker fig. 4 letters
- The Golden Bears of the N.C.A.A. familiarly 3 letters
- JFK alternative 3 letters
- Sight at a brewpub 3 letters
We hope you had fun solving these quizzes or puzzles.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who might be struggling to solve today's New York Times Crossword puzzles as well.