New York Times Crossword May 19 2021 Answers help if you are stuck at solving today's puzzle.
It's not your fault, to be honest.
In many cases, what's right before our eyes are the hardest things to find and/ or solve ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
But that is nothing to worry about. We are here to help with that.
You should be thinking about how interesting it is that you train your mind by solving these challenging puzzles every day.
The fact that you are reading these New York Times Crossword May 19 2021 Answers proves that you are willing to spend your time trying to get better when it comes to decision-making and or solving quizzes or puzzles.
You are not alone in feeling good about spending your time in a way that helps you; we're also very proud of you and glad that you enjoy every second of doing something that helps you as well ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
With that out of the way, let's look into New York Times Crossword May 19 2021 Answers.
Note: If the answers contain links to other pages, that's where you should be able to get the answers.
New York Times Crossword May 19 2021 Answers:
Listed below are the answers to today's puzzle or quiz.
- This is the way the world began per 51-Across 7 letters
- Track makers 6 letters
- Refuge 8 letters
- Form a scab say 6 letters
- At an ungodly hour 15 letters
- Words before a date 4 letters
- Just below C level? 5 letters
- OPEC unit: Abbr. 3 letters
- Develop wrinkles say 3 letters
- Literature Nobelist who penned 71-Across 7 letters
- Question from one who’s lost 8 letters
- Small battery type 3 letters
- Away 3 letters
- Salon brand with 100% vegan products 5 letters
- Throngs 4 letters
- Tomorrow’s cash flow assessed today 15 letters
- Boris Godunov for one 4 letters
- World capital NE of Vientiane 5 letters
- ___ lab 3 letters
- Yadda yadda yadda 3 letters
- Fictional N.Y.C. locale on children’s TV 8 letters
- Physics Nobelist who co-discovered cosmic microwave background radiation confirming 1-Across 7 letters
- ___-mo 3 letters
- Home of the Rosa Parks Museum: Abbr. 3 letters
- Fishing net 5 letters
- E.P.A. targets since the ’70s 4 letters
- Classic film series that anticipated the invention of hoverboards 15 letters
- Mosey 6 letters
- Spots for hoops 8 letters
- Conical construction 6 letters
- This is the way the world ends per 24-Across 7 letters
- What do ewe say? 4 letters
- In that case … 4 letters
- Make good progress 6 letters
- Chinese dumpling 3 letters
- Man’s nickname that omits -old 3 letters
- It’s a must 4 letters
- [OMG!] 4 letters
- This land in This Land Is Your Land 6 letters
- It’s west of Yemen 6 letters
- Dig in! 3 letters
- It was my evil twin! is not a convincing one 5 letters
- ___ octopus creature so named for its large earlike fins 5 letters
- Like C-O-L-O-U-R or M-E-T-R-E 5 letters
- Spot for a soothing scrub 3 letters
- All-consonant diner order 3 letters
- Reverse e.g. 4 letters
- Rain gutter locale 4 letters
- Dalai ___ 4 letters
- I ___ bite 4 letters
- Shades 4 letters
- James played by Beyoncé in a 2008 biopic 4 letters
- Gym shorts material 4 letters
- Notions 5 letters
- Actress Hathaway 4 letters
- Ye ___ Shoppe 4 letters
- Supply at a barbecue 4 letters
- Airline assignment 4 letters
- Head of a country informally 4 letters
- Chuck 4 letters
- Container for nitroglycerin say 4 letters
- Dot in i or j 6 letters
- King of music 6 letters
- Hairstyle popularized by the Beatles 6 letters
- ___ Blue Ribbon 5 letters
- Bring joy to 5 letters
- Shiny button material 5 letters
- Day after 66-Down: Abbr. 3 letters
- That was close! 4 letters
- Two-time Emmy winner Remini 4 letters
- 27 to 3 4 letters
- Family member in rural dialect 4 letters
- French possessive 3 letters
- Keystone ___ (character in slapstick comedy) 3 letters
- Day before 54-Down: Abbr. 3 letters
- Einstein’s German birthplace 3 letters
We hope you had fun solving these quizzes or puzzles.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who might be struggling to solve today's New York Times Crossword puzzles as well.