New York Times Crossword May 13 2021 Answers help if you are stuck at solving today's puzzle or quiz.
It's not your fault, to be honest.
Sometimes, the hardest things to find and/or fix are those that are always right in front of our eyes ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
But that is nothing to worry about. We are here to help with that.
Isn't it amazing that you keep your mind sharp and challenged by solving these puzzles every day?
You have read this far, which shows that you are willing to spend your time improving your decision-making or sharpening your brain.
And you should be proud of that. In fact, we are also very proud of you, and glad that you enjoy every second of that time trying to solve puzzles to sharpen your memory and thinking power ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
With that out of the way, let's look into New York Times Crossword May 13 2021 Answers.
Note: If the answers contain links to other pages, that's where you should be able to get the answers.
New York Times Crossword May 13 2021 Answers:
Listed below are the answers to today's puzzle or quiz.
- Thymus e.g. 5 letters
- Man’s name that can follow v or r to form an English word 4 letters
- Blown away 4 letters
- Food staple referred to as the gold of the Incas 6 letters
- PlayStation’s creator 4 letters
- Prego alternative 4 letters
- Direction of some subway trains 6 letters
- Dude Where’s My Car?  9 letters
- What’s on the agenda 4 letters
- Excessively showy 5 letters
- Cheese akin to cheddar 5 letters
- What’s Eating Gilbert Grape  8 letters
- Petulant retort 5 letters
- Wood strip 4 letters
- Snazziness 4 letters
- Hill figure for short 3 letters
- Pal of Porthos and Aramis 5 letters
- Key of Beethoven’s Eroica 5 letters
- Qué ___? 4 letters
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit  16 letters
- C.D. holders maybe 4 letters
- Obsess in front of the mirror 5 letters
- Much-abbreviated Latin phrase 5 letters
- NPR’s ___ Radio Hour 3 letters
- Memorization 4 letters
- Swans Reflecting Elephants e.g. 4 letters
- Spur 5 letters
- How the West Was Won [1969 2010] 8 letters
- One of 150 in the Bible 5 letters
- Award-winning Streep 5 letters
- Hindu avatar 4 letters
- O Brother Where Art Thou?  9 letters
- Settings for some courts 6 letters
- You said it sister! 4 letters
- Woody and Buzz’s owner in Toy Story 4 letters
- What was cool for a long time? 6 letters
- Supermodel Holliday 4 letters
- Top dog 4 letters
- One of a noted quintet 5 letters
- Sanjay of CNN 5 letters
- One of about five of blood in the average adult body 5 letters
- Out of the ordinary 9 letters
- Partner of here 3 letters
- Fiddlesticks! 6 letters
- Children in legalese 5 letters
- Spur 4 letters
- Word before child or human 4 letters
- Manhattan component 3 letters
- Firebug’s activity 5 letters
- Room for art 9 letters
- Results of flattery 9 letters
- ___-free 4 letters
- Bon mot 4 letters
- Thom ___ (shoe brand) 4 letters
- Fundamentally 7 letters
- Fresh stuff 4 letters
- Musical featuring the Jellicle Ball 4 letters
- What ___? 4 letters
- Get a load of this! 7 letters
- Have legs so to speak 4 letters
- Beavering away 4 letters
- More than a couple 9 letters
- Psy-ops say 9 letters
- Scram 4 letters
- Breeders’ documents 9 letters
- ___ reflection … 4 letters
- Rug buyer’s consideration 4 letters
- Film that lost to Green Book for Best Picture 4 letters
- Café order 6 letters
- Valleys 5 letters
- Low pocket pair in Texas hold ’em 5 letters
- Charged 5 letters
- P.R. concern 5 letters
- Stun in a way 4 letters
- Cool ’90s-style 4 letters
- Like early Elvis records 4 letters
- Codas 4 letters
- Chocolate ___ 3 letters
- Elvis’s record label 3 letters
We hope you had fun solving these quizzes or puzzles.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who might be struggling to solve today's New York Times Crossword puzzles as well.