New York Times Crossword January 13 2021 Answers help if you are stuck at solving today's puzzle or quiz.
It's not your fault, to be honest.
Sometimes, the hardest things to find and/or fix are those that are always right in front of our eyes ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
But that is nothing to worry about. We are here to help with that.
Isn't it amazing that you keep your mind sharp and challenged by solving these puzzles every day?
You have read this far, which shows that you are willing to spend your time improving your decision-making or sharpening your brain.
And you should be proud of that. In fact, we are also very proud of you, and glad that you enjoy every second of that time trying to solve puzzles to sharpen your memory and thinking power ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
With that out of the way, let's look into New York Times Crossword January 13 2021 Answers.
Note: If the answers contain links to other pages, that's where you should be able to get the answers.
New York Times Crossword January 13 2021 Answers:
Listed below are the answers to today's puzzle or quiz.
- Fair 4 letters
- Mary Lincoln’s maiden name 4 letters
- Some drought-resistant plants 5 letters
- James of jazz 4 letters
- Leader in a kaffiyeh 4 letters
- Two- or four-seater maybe? 5 letters
- Smile! 9 letters
- Like tomes typically 5 letters
- Address by a Sacramento N.B.A. player? 14 letters
- Padre’s hermana 3 letters
- Expansive septet 4 letters
- Make bubbly 6 letters
- Hibernation stations 4 letters
- Concern of the Citizens United decision for short 3 letters
- Sharp-shooting Curry 5 letters
- Mass ___ 5 letters
- Around 16 mg of niacin e.g. 3 letters
- Game notes for a New Orleans N.B.A. player? 15 letters
- Officiate informally 3 letters
- 😉 😉 😉 5 letters
- I give! 5 letters
- Surgery sites for short 3 letters
- Things that sometimes clash in orchestras? 4 letters
- Amounts at risk 6 letters
- Top ___ 4 letters
- Variety show segment 3 letters
- Charlotte N.B.A. player in charge of recycling? 14 letters
- Oof that was bad 5 letters
- Gutter attachment 9 letters
- Write an ode about perhaps 5 letters
- Wetlands denizen 4 letters
- TV show that launched more than 200 songs onto the Billboard Hot 100 4 letters
- Work of cartography 5 letters
- Tree house? 4 letters
- Appear 4 letters
- Not be serious 4 letters
- Home of the Anasazi State Park Museum 4 letters
- Ocular woe 4 letters
- Add (on) 4 letters
- ___-weenie 6 letters
- Rolex rival 5 letters
- Put-down 4 letters
- Impersonating in a way 9 letters
- Totally adorable 13 letters
- Grateful? 5 letters
- Trendy 4 letters
- Silicon Valley specialty familiarly 4 letters
- Get to 3 letters
- Make an effort to get swole 13 letters
- Corral 5 letters
- ___ Blaster (classic arcade game) 5 letters
- Thin air 5 letters
- Some barriers to entry in the shipping business? 5 letters
- Candy Crush or Angry Birds 3 letters
- Places for aces 5 letters
- Pierce slightly 5 letters
- Best-selling musical artist whose album titles represent ages 5 letters
- Sights along Paris’s Champs-Élysées 5 letters
- Studied secondarily 9 letters
- Hybrid feline 5 letters
- Messenger molecule 3 letters
- Coarse-grained rock that splits easily 6 letters
- Car company founded in 2003 5 letters
- Writer Nin 5 letters
- Bit of typing by someone who’s all thumbs? 4 letters
- Recover 4 letters
- Flavorers in Italian cookery 4 letters
- Dungeons & Dragons and others for short 4 letters
- 4100+ mile river that drains 11 countries 4 letters
- One-on-one Olympic event 4 letters
- Overflow (with) 4 letters
- Up vote 3 letters
We hope you had fun solving these quizzes or puzzles.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who might be struggling to solve today's New York Times Crossword puzzles as well.