New York Times Crossword December 30 2020 Answers help if you are stuck at solving today's puzzle.
It's not your fault, to be honest.
In many instances, the most difficult things to find and/or solve are those that are always right before our eyes ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
But that is nothing to worry about. We are here to help with that.
You should think about how fascinating it is that you keep your mind sharp and challenged every day by solving these puzzles.
The fact that you are reading to this point demonstrates that you are willing to spend your time trying to improve decision-making or solving quizzes or puzzles.
You have to realize you are not alone in feeling good about spending your time in a way that benefits you, we are, actually, very proud of you, and glad that you enjoy every second of that time solving puzzles to sharpen your brain ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
With that out of the way, let's look into New York Times Crossword December 30 2020 Answers.
Note: If the answers contain links to other pages, that's where you should be able to get the answers.
New York Times Crossword December 30 2020 Answers:
Listed below are the answers to today's puzzle or quiz.
- Discovery 4 letters
- First courses for short 4 letters
- SAG-___ (media labor union) 5 letters
- It might cost extra at a beach resort 9 letters
- Apple tool 5 letters
- Ocher-like hue 9 letters
- Put up 5 letters
- Who do you think you ___? 3 letters
- Clairvoyant’s accessory 11 letters
- Chubby mouse in Disney’s Cinderella 3 letters
- That: Sp. 3 letters
- ___ Dobbs title detective in Jacqueline Winspear books 6 letters
- Direction in which el sol rises 4 letters
- Taboo 4 letters
- Demands for payment 4 letters
- When doubled enthusiastic 3 letters
- Ticked off 4 letters
- Lo-___ image 3 letters
- Key lime pie crust ingredient 13 letters
- Do with a pick maybe 3 letters
- Zone 4 letters
- Habitat for some moss and mushrooms 3 letters
- Biblical sister of Rachel 4 letters
- Good name for someone with a sharp tongue? 4 letters
- Twitter logo 4 letters
- Deep blue 6 letters
- Borrower’s fig. 3 letters
- Adjective in a U.S. Marines ad 3 letters
- Cut above the rest? 11 letters
- Suffix with lact- 3 letters
- A Promised Land memoirist 5 letters
- Tip 9 letters
- Stomach woe 5 letters
- Nightstick … or what might form if the beginnings of 14- 20- 37- and 58-Across started paying dues? 9 letters
- A lot of TikTok’s audience 5 letters
- Root/blossom connector 4 letters
- Watches 4 letters
- Search for food 6 letters
- Mythological figure who’s a symbol of hubris 6 letters
- Like the topmost emails in an inbox 6 letters
- Govt. prosecutors 3 letters
- Declares 5 letters
- Southwestern evergreen 6 letters
- Corrals 4 letters
- Give a Whap! 4 letters
- ___ corridor Northeast transportation route 5 letters
- Ban 6 letters
- X marks its spot 8 letters
- La-Z-Boy product 8 letters
- Clumsy 7 letters
- Well played! 4 letters
- Lacking scruples say 6 letters
- Modern ___ 3 letters
- Envelope information in May I have the envelope please? 5 letters
- Country that’s partially in the Arctic: Abbr. 3 letters
- Eureka! 3 letters
- Keep as doubts 6 letters
- Green prefix 3 letters
- 1968 Winter Olympics site 8 letters
- Formula One event 8 letters
- ___ culpa 3 letters
- Illya Kuryakin’s org. in the film The Man From U.N.C.L.E. 3 letters
- Lose it 7 letters
- Contract killers 6 letters
- Shiny trinket 6 letters
- I wish … 6 letters
- Search’s partner 6 letters
- Uncool sorts 6 letters
- Reverse and others 5 letters
- The Lord is my shepherd … for one 5 letters
- Count (on) 4 letters
- Nexuses 4 letters
- Will do 4 letters
- Alternative to Lowe’s 3 letters
We hope you had fun solving these quizzes or puzzles.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who might be struggling to solve today's New York Times Crossword puzzles as well.