New York Times Crossword April 8 2021 Answers help if you are stuck at solving today's puzzle.
It's not your fault, to be honest.
In many cases, what's right before our eyes are the hardest things to find and/ or solve ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
But that is nothing to worry about. We are here to help with that.
You should be thinking about how interesting it is that you train your mind by solving these challenging puzzles every day.
The fact that you are reading these New York Times Crossword April 8 2021 Answers proves that you are willing to spend your time trying to get better when it comes to decision-making and or solving quizzes or puzzles.
It's important to know you're not alone in feeling good about spending your time in a way that benefits you, we're also very proud of you and glad that you enjoy every second of that time ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
With that out of the way, let's look into New York Times Crossword April 8 2021 Answers.
Note: If the answers contain links to other pages, that's where you should be able to get the answers.
New York Times Crossword April 8 2021 Answers:
Listed below are the answers to today's puzzle or quiz.
- Hidden addresses for short 4 letters
- City in the Rio Grande Valley with a historic namesake 5 letters
- Hard ball? 4 letters
- Island where it once rained for 331 days straight 4 letters
- Emerald is a variety of it 5 letters
- Source of a purple puree 4 letters
- Weary boater’s welcome sight? 15 letters
- Airer of political parodies briefly 3 letters
- Prominent focus for a navel-gazer? 5 letters
- A pup is a young one 5 letters
- Student ___ 4 letters
- Flying monsters in Dungeons & Dragons 4 letters
- Cry on arriving for a boating trip? 11 letters
- ___ queen! (slangy affirmative) 3 letters
- Deep-pocketed 4 letters
- Title for the entitled maybe 3 letters
- Bring down by coup e.g. 6 letters
- Input 5 letters
- Big gobbler 3 letters
- Adam Ruins Everything airer 5 letters
- Like idols 6 letters
- Grab hold of 3 letters
- Big meanie 4 letters
- Drink originally called blanc-cassis 3 letters
- Completely retire from boating? 11 letters
- Victor who wrote Odes et Ballades 4 letters
- Having no application 4 letters
- When Tatum O’Neal won her Oscar 5 letters
- Second staff in many an orchestral score 5 letters
- Org. concerned with air bags? 3 letters
- Boaters collectively? 15 letters
- Meanspirited 4 letters
- Look upon with disgust 5 letters
- Galactic conquerors of film 4 letters
- Deployed as a sailor 4 letters
- Spoiling one’s attendance record say 5 letters
- Verbal equivalent to a nod of the head 4 letters
- Fashion accessories that shed 4 letters
- Boss of a bo’s’n 4 letters
- Minor performer? 10 letters
- Sic legal on 3 letters
- Who we are page 7 letters
- Spring time 4 letters
- Beginning of the Constitution: Abbr. 4 letters
- You saved me! 6 letters
- Flamenco shout 3 letters
- A snail can sleep for up to three years and others 5 letters
- Rapper with a hyphenated name 4 letters
- All there 4 letters
- Category 4 letters
- Wins undeservedly over 4 letters
- Power point? 6 letters
- Upper atmosphere with the 5 letters
- Paxil may alleviate it in brief 3 letters
- Exact 5 letters
- Language written in the Devanagari script 5 letters
- Hardest part of a date 3 letters
- Futuristic delivery device 5 letters
- Encouraging words 10 letters
- Dino : the Flintstones :: ___ : the Jetsons 5 letters
- Cut off 5 letters
- Bit of publicity 5 letters
- The customer’s right at times 6 letters
- Dallas N.B.A. player in brief 3 letters
- A pup is a young one 3 letters
- Enjoy oneself festively 7 letters
- iRobot product 6 letters
- ___ Klebb Bond villain in From Russia With Love 4 letters
- 2003 #1 Outkast hit 5 letters
- Watery shade 4 letters
- Barge haulers 4 letters
- That’s some story 4 letters
- Physics Nobelist who developed an early model of the atom 4 letters
- Psalm starter 4 letters
- Wikipedia e.g. 4 letters
- Belly trouble 4 letters
- Take in 3 letters
- Inflation fig. 3 letters
We hope you had fun solving these quizzes or puzzles.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who might be struggling to solve today's New York Times Crossword puzzles as well.