LA Times Crossword January 27 2021 Answers help if you are stuck at solving today's puzzle.
And we don't blame you for that, to be honest.
Sometimes what's in front of our eyes is the very hardest thing to find and or solve ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
But that is nothing to worry about. We are here to help with that.
What you should want to be thinking about is the fact that you are an interesting person who likes to train their mind by solving these challenging puzzles every day.
The fact that you are reading these LA Times Crossword January 27 2021 Answers proves that you are willing to spend your time trying to get better when it comes to decision-making and or solving quizzes or puzzles.
And you are not the only person who is feeling proud of how they spend their time now; we're also proud of you to be doing something that helps you while making you enjoy every second of solving these fun puzzles and quizzes ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
With that out of the way, let's look into LA Times Crossword January 27 2021 Answers.
Note: If the answers contain links to other pages, that's where you should be able to get the answers.
LA Times Crossword January 27 2021 Answers:
Listed below are the answers to today's puzzle or quiz.
- Make fun of 5 letters
- Consecrate 5 letters
- Like sashimi 3 letters
- Kind of acid in proteins 5 letters
- Paddled transport 5 letters
- Investment acronym 3 letters
- Later than late 11 letters
- Formal apparel 3 letters
- Ultimate goal 6 letters
- Welcome word in real estate 4 letters
- Prez on a fiver 3 letters
- Word with sky or spy 3 letters
- Gypsy star 1959 6 letters
- Gleeful Bedrock shout 13 letters
- Happening to Holmes 5 letters
- Campus leader 4 letters
- Main road 4 letters
- Discontinued iPods 5 letters
- [There’s another doc] 3 letters
- Tearful 5 letters
- Food on the trail 4 letters
- Ailing 4 letters
- __ strength 5 letters
- Busywork 13 letters
- Caterpillar casing 6 letters
- Bug 3 letters
- Word of good cheer? 3 letters
- Layered mineral 4 letters
- Flannel patterns 6 letters
- Salem-to-Boise dir. 3 letters
- Moonshine 11 letters
- [Not my mistake] 3 letters
- Adler of Sherlock Holmes fame 5 letters
- Stealthy warrior 5 letters
- Sound of disapproval 3 letters
- County bordering London 5 letters
- Toot one’s own horn 5 letters
- Like blokes 4 letters
- My turn to sing! 4 letters
- Be concerned with 4 letters
- Young Frankenstein role 4 letters
- Hipsters 8 letters
- Pre-A.D. 3 letters
- Metallica drummer Ulrich 4 letters
- Root canal procedure briefly 4 letters
- Classic 1967 Sam & Dave hit 7 letters
- Like some rye 6 letters
- EGOT-winning actress from West Side Story 10 letters
- Curaçao neighbor 5 letters
- Like candles 5 letters
- Prince who inspired Dracula 4 letters
- Finally got there 6 letters
- Rat or squirrel 6 letters
- Yin’s partner 4 letters
- In the distance 4 letters
- Employee’s end-of-year reward 10 letters
- Owie 6 letters
- Park seat 5 letters
- Start to park perhaps 6 letters
- Acted like 4 letters
- Greek food truck offering 4 letters
- Moving as one’s toes 8 letters
- Many prom attendees 7 letters
- Christina Crawford’s __ Dearest 6 letters
- Big wine valley 4 letters
- Pepsodent rival 5 letters
- Welcome desert sight 5 letters
- Pool equipment 4 letters
- Hathaway married to Shakespeare 4 letters
- Actor Kapoor of Slumdog Millionaire 4 letters
- Online sign-in fig. 4 letters
- __ vu 4 letters
- Law enforcement acronym 4 letters
- Ranch nickname 3 letters
We hope you had fun solving these quizzes or puzzles.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who might be struggling to solve today's New York Times Crossword puzzles as well.