LA Times Crossword January 23 2021 Answers help if you are stuck at solving today's puzzle.
It's not your fault, to be honest.
In many instances, the most difficult things to find and/or solve are those that are always right before our eyes ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
But that is nothing to worry about. We are here to help with that.
You should think about how fascinating it is that you keep your mind sharp and challenged every day by solving these puzzles.
The fact that you are reading to this point demonstrates that you are willing to spend your time trying to improve decision-making or solving quizzes or puzzles.
You have to realize you are not alone in feeling good about spending your time in a way that benefits you, we are, actually, very proud of you, and glad that you enjoy every second of that time solving puzzles to sharpen your brain ― in this case, New York Times Crossword.
With that out of the way, let's look into LA Times Crossword January 23 2021 Answers.
Note: If the answers contain links to other pages, that's where you should be able to get the answers.
LA Times Crossword January 23 2021 Answers:
Listed below are the answers to today's puzzle or quiz.
- Epithet 5 letters
- Econ. indicators 4 letters
- Sp. title 4 letters
- Loud item in a closet 10 letters
- Easily manipulated type 4 letters
- Study buddies often 10 letters
- Natl. law group whose M is largely obsolete 4 letters
- Picnic serving 3 letters
- Prandial pokers 5 letters
- Cool veggies? 5 letters
- Café de __: Mexican drink brewed in a pot 4 letters
- Arduous tasks 5 letters
- Like some premium services 6 letters
- Scrapped 8 letters
- On the offensive legally 5 letters
- It’s not a side road 9 letters
- Skin lotion brand 4 letters
- Stopping at a KOA say 5 letters
- Fall place 4 letters
- Doubts 9 letters
- Some shared rides 5 letters
- Excites 8 letters
- Fictitious 18th-century autobiographer 6 letters
- Mighty Dump Truck maker 5 letters
- Hold-up group? 4 letters
- Like some milk alas 5 letters
- Watch with a webcam perhaps 5 letters
- Impromptu speech fillers 3 letters
- Italy’s Lake __ 4 letters
- How many licks does it take … ? treat 10 letters
- Jackie’s designer 4 letters
- Overwhelms 10 letters
- Lean and muscular 4 letters
- Capital on a fjord 4 letters
- Up one day down the next 5 letters
- Spike 4 letters
- Ragù __ Bolognese 4 letters
- Leaner alternative to pork 4 letters
- What? utterances 3 letters
- Anchor’s responsibility 7 letters
- Akufo-Addo’s land 5 letters
- Marquee evening 4 letters
- Continuous newsroom operations 9 letters
- Familiar gp. of 50 3 letters
- Facetious metaphor for a difficult situation 11 letters
- Mountain dangers 10 letters
- Big volume 4 letters
- They didn’t stop Hannibal 4 letters
- Alfred E. Neuman feature 5 letters
- Bop on the bean 4 letters
- Aptly named jazz work co-written by Charlie Bird Parker 11 letters
- When repeated acclaimed Chinese pianist 4 letters
- I’m here to help 5 letters
- Expected 5 letters
- Inexperienced one 10 letters
- Legal orders 5 letters
- Two before marzo 5 letters
- Fog word 5 letters
- Pilots start them 9 letters
- Twice-baked bread 4 letters
- Squirt 4 letters
- Metal named for a planet 7 letters
- Not pleased 5 letters
- In half 5 letters
- Shallows craft 4 letters
- Social science course briefly 4 letters
- Gene __ 4 letters
- Prom style often 4 letters
- Turned some ground 4 letters
- Active 4 letters
- Ontario-based music gp. 3 letters
- Self-described non-musician Brian 3 letters
We hope you had fun solving these quizzes or puzzles.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who might be struggling to solve today's New York Times Crossword puzzles as well.